So I’m planning the details for an upcoming promotion… And, I’m looking to have 3 mamas join me in the studio for an awesome motherhood photo session with their little babes!
Instead of waiting around for someone to come my way, I am coming to YOU for a FREE photo session. Yes, I said FREE.
I’ll get right to the point and share all the details:
- I am looking for moms with babies 6 -9 months old or younger (an older sibling is able to join in on the session as well)
- We will meet at my studio in Narberth, PA for a session on Saturday March 14th or Sunday March 15th
- Photos from these sessions will be included on my website, social media accounts, and possible marketing materials so a signed model release is MANDATORY
- Each family will receive a complimentary session + 5 complimentary digital files that of fully edited and ready for immediate download from your online gallery (a total value of $500)
- Although this is a complimentary session, I do require a $150 session deposit. This will be returned immediately to you when you show up for the session
If you qualify, or know someone who does, then fill out this form to apply now. These are first come, first serve positions and I only have 3 motherhood photo session openings.
Why motherhood sessions?
Motherhood sessions have become some of my favorite photo experiences to document. As mothers we do so much and are at the center of everything for our growing families. But I noticed that so often, we usually put ourselves on standby in the moments that really matter. We rather the attention be on our loved ones and we forget that it’s so important to cherish and savor the sweet and fleeting moments in this season of life.
Instead, we tell ourselves that we’ll get in the photos when we lose some of the baby weight, hold up our iPhones to snap a cute photo of our babies and then keep it moving. But I am here to tell you that your children will grow up some day. And when they do, they’ll look back on photos of themselves in those early years, looking to see you in them. To see your expression immersed in the love and adoration you held for them when they were small. So, I am making it my duty to make you feel beautiful and celebrate your role as mother in stunning photographs that you will cherish for many years to come!