Many of you have asked and now the time is here to book my annual Fall Mini Sessions in Philadelphia! This year’s sessions will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the Awbury Arboretum in Philly.
Sessions are on sale via this LINK. They will book up fast so do not delay. Once the slots are gone I can NOT add any more!
A fall mini session is the perfect time to get the perfect family photo for your holiday cards or to update your current photos on social media! Get the session details below:
The Fall Mini Session Details
Saturday, October 19th at Awbury Arboretum
$75 Session Fee
20 Minute Session
(1) 8×10 Mounted Print and Matching Digital File
After you session, you’ll receive an online gallery of 15-20 proofs for purchasing your digital files and products.
Mini Session Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE MINI SESSIONS?
Mini Sessions are shorter sessions designed to capture a handful of beautiful professional photographs of your children and Family. They are a great opportunity to enjoy the professional photography experience without necessarily investing in a full family session. My goal is to make them fun and creative so that you are able to take away some stunning photographs to display in your home.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Mini Sessions are held on a specific date and sessions run back to back. I will photograph up to 12 holiday sessions in one day. You reserve your time slot by booking through my link HERE.
Mini Session Collections include a 20 minute family session (pets welcome) PLUSa heirloom quality 8×10 mounted print and the matching digital image file. I edit the best photos from your session and provide you with an online gallery with a minimum of 15-20 images to purchase additional digital image files and products.
All additional purchases are optional and can be decided once you have viewed your edited gallery; collections start at $300.
WHAT’S THE FINE PRINT?
Mini Session deposits are NON Refundable. Once you select your time & date and you have paid your initial $75 deposit, you have officially booked your session. If you end up having a conflict with your time slot, I can try to move you to another time slot ONLY IF there are spots available.
Mini Sessions can NOT be exchanged for any other mini session date (eg. you can not exchange your fall mini session for a motherhood mini session).
If you are late to your session, I can not extend your session time. Sessions run back to back and therefore your session will be cut short by the amount of time you were late. If you are a no show, there are no refunds!
Tips for Making the Most of Your Mini Session
- Stop and use the restroom before arriving to your session
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time slot
- For younger children (under 6) bring a back up pair of clothing or change them when you arrive at the park
- If you bring your pet in the session, bring your leash, pet waste bags and treats (My assistant will be on hand if you also want some photos without your pet.)
- We will have a blanket to sit on if that is something you choose, but if you want something that fits your outfits, we recommend you bring your own blanket
- Dress in layers. Fall weather is so unpredictable! Pick up a cute scarf or a jacket that coordinates with everyone’s outfits
- Come with a good attitude and ready to have fun, play, and cuddle. Things can go south when there’s so much pressure in such a limited time. But stressing and yelling or whatever emotion you/ anyone else feels in that session, will become part of that photo on your wall. Relax and enjoy the moment!
If you would like to book a spot for our 2019 fall mini sessions in Philadelphia, you need to book your spot HERE. I would love to work with you and your family and hope to see you at this year’s mini session event!